Sunday, July 03, 2005

Concert Pictures

Today I had the bright idea that we need to start taking pictures of the strange people we see at the concerts. Some of these people can't be described with words. We should do this in lieu of the mullet count. Which by the way would probably get a pretty high number at the Def Leppard concert. This might also help me remember some of the more interesting moments of the night that I always seem to forget because I get a little intoxicated. The only problem is trying to get a camera into a concert. I think that with enough planning we will figure out a way. I'm already thinking of one place to hide it that they better not try to check. No, it's not in any body cavities. I'm sure at least one perv was thinking that.
Once we take the pictures, we can post them here. Hell, we can even vote for the strangest looking person. I'm always amused by people that have not left a certain era. The 80's seems to be the most popular one at concerts. I also want to take a picture of the mesh outfits that we see. And last but not least, I have to have a camera because I need to capture the moment if I ever see someone wearing another Not Fragile tee-shirt .

5 comments:

drunkbh said...

no i need to get one

j.h. said...

i will buy you a not fragile shirt so we can take a picture of it anytime. i have no idea how to sneak a camera in....at VR they were selling them though.

drunkbh said...

I dare you to not only buy a Not Fragile shirt but also wear it to a concert. Let's say- Ozzfest!

j.h. said...

sorry, sweetheart, you are the one who needs to wear the NF shirt. I'll wear the fishnet and plaid skirt, like little cop's chick.

drunkbh said...

it's a deal!