Thursday, June 30, 2005
Songs we won't admit we like.
I was just listening to the TV when I heard a song which although I shouldn't like I do. It made me think that we all have those songs by artist that we hate but for some reason we like one of their songs. Mine happens to be Collide by Howie Day. Don't you all have that song that is totally whimpy but you can't help but like it. I ,being a true rockwhore, shouldn't like any teeny-bopper lovesong but I do. I'm asking my friends to list thier songs as well. This should be the song that you are don't want to admit. I know some of you have no shame so just let it rip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
i know that there are tons of songs like that for me, but i never remember them until i hear them.
vic- you can't pick a song just because you think she's sexy
dp- i like that one also
jh- think of at least onr really embarrassing one
ok that's acceptable i can't agree with you on the song though. i don't like chic songs
does "here i go again" count?
that puppy is too cute.
whitesnake will NEVER be in this category
it is kinda annoying though
btw here i go again is the only whitesnake song i have on my ipod-so again NO-doesn't count
the vid has a hot chic rolling around on top of two hot cars. it's 80's rock. rock is the key word
i know, i saw it on VH1's hottest rock chicks (or something like that)
if it makes it on any hottest shows ti doesnt belong in this category. actually i like in the still of the night better
the chick was hot...not the song
i still say that anything by whitesnake doesnt belong in this category. this is songs that you dont want to admit. mainly pop songs except for my pet's nursery rhyme
I think anything by the back-door boys should be on this list. i'll admit that I might like one or two of their songs. Oh, how I hate boy bands!
let me guess- my way
that would have been my pick
Post a Comment