Sunday, June 05, 2005
Why you are my bitch!
Love it. Love it. Love it. That is exactly why you, my darling JH, are my bitch. It's the perfect pic.I know my assignment was to post about the great debate over girls with tattoos but when I saw the pic I couldn't resist. I will cover the tattoo theory briefly. Some guys believe that girls with tats are trashy. Others believe that it is hot. Why the double standard? Why is it hot for a guy to have them and not girls. Better yet, why do we care? Most guys that say it is trashy are guys that we wouldn't be interested in anyway. I say go for it girl! you know that I am with you. I plan on doing it right along with you. I just don't know exactly what I want or where. If someone thinks that it looks trashy, FUCK THEM! It's not like we are out to please the world. Personally, I am only interested in pleasing myself. You only live once so enjoy it while you can. I think tats on girls are hot except on the legs. Shouldn't all rock whores be inked up. It kind of goes with the territory. In conclusion, 'm ready when you are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment