Wednesday, June 01, 2005

DB, I Think it is Over

I just spent a good hour jumping from band website to band website and found absolutely nothing for us to see after Tues. I checked out: Godsmack, Slipknot (I really don't care how scary they are!), The Killers, AudioSlave, System of a Down, and some others I can't remember now. None of these bands will be any where near us over the summer. They all seem to be in Europe. Well, not all, but a lot of bands are. Sadly, I think we may have to put our rock whore career on hiatus for a little while. Probably til Ozzfest in September. That will be our second chance to see Scott's sexy glitter pants. Maybe we should just spent the summer becoming rock chicks so we can have our own groupies!

As a sidebar: we didn't see any REAL mullets at VR. That one you saw was NOT a mullet!, just really bad hair. Also, I think biker dude was a Warlock.

6 comments:

drunkbh said...

I have two things to say to your blog.
1st- I will be the first to know when Godsmack goes on tour. their tour ended New Years Eve of 2004. I check their website at least once a week to see if there is anything new. (By the way, I hope you were referring to Slipknot as scary and not Godsmack because they ROCK in concert)

2nd-I refuse to believe that we won't find any good concerts to go to. Where there is a will there is a way. maybe we will have to make a little road trip.

Pseudo-intellectual lunatic said...

Interesting blog. Keep up the good work.

j.h. said...

good job DP. I wasn't smart enough to figure out the website, so I didn't see that.
DB, you investigate then. Good luck. and yes, i meant slipknot is scary.

p.s.
you are going to be a great boss even if you were evil to DP

drunkbh said...

We officially have 4 days until we get to go rock again. I just came back from the bar so I might have a little buzz. It's such a beautiful feeling. I have still believe that we will be able to find something bad to do in July. If we cant find a concert, we can make our own trouble. You know that we are experts at that. I have complete confidence that we will succeed!

DP- If I got a danza slap, you would have to say that I am the boss!

j.h. said...

how could you possibly be buzzed? you had two freaking coronas!

drunkbh said...

I see that we have a new member. I like the name . It's fitting. By the way, I had two coronas on an empty stomach. I was buzzed. Remember, I only had four beers at the concert and you know that I was trashed.