Nothing more than my ramblings, entertainmnet for my friends, and stories of my rock whore life.
okay, what lake?
HOT HOT HOT HOTI WANT!!!!!!!!
we can share, db
we can make a dave sandwich
dan-jh-db-dave sandwhich
Where do I sign up?
I have a better idea- dan-db-dave-jh and then switchdan-jh-dave-dbi want both-a few times
I'm having a real hard time getting over the picture!
it is a great idea to switch once or twice. that can work!
we can switch as many times as you want. im game
DAMN- that pics HOT!!!!!!!
how can we get rid of carmen? (who is hot, dp)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
okay, what lake?
HOT HOT HOT HOT
I WANT!!!!!!!!
we can share, db
we can make a dave sandwich
dan-jh-db-dave sandwhich
Where do I sign up?
I have a better idea-
dan-db-dave-jh and then switch
dan-jh-dave-db
i want both-a few times
I'm having a real hard time getting over the picture!
it is a great idea to switch once or twice. that can work!
we can switch as many times as you want. im game
DAMN- that pics HOT!!!!!!!
how can we get rid of carmen? (who is hot, dp)
Post a Comment