Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Will we ever be normal again?

It seems that JH and I are on a serious rockwhore craze. I started wondering if we will ever be normal again. Will we ever go through a day and not be obsessed with what concert we will see next. Better yet, what opportunity we might get next? I don't think we will ever be satisfied even if we reach our goal. JH knows what goal I'm referring to.

On the other hand, I don't know if I want to go back. I enjoy my rockwhore ways. It's a rush to feel the music vibrating your entire body while you are being crushed and shoved around by people who are just as enraptured by the moment. Yes, we might come out a little battered sometimes but we are proud of our war-wounds. They are the sign of a true rockwhore.

In conclusion, ROCK ON ROCKWHORES!

8 comments:

j.h. said...

yep, even with a mohawk you would only be a double t

j.h. said...

vic, you could probably full off the triple t though

j.h. said...

by the way, dj is not allowed to go to concerts with us! NEVER

j.h. said...

because he is a male...but for some reason, i am cool with you hanging with us. no, that was not calling you a chick or gay!

drunkbh said...

DJ will never go to a concert with us. He doesn't even like the music. I would never go to a conert of the music that he listens to. He just wants to hang with us. That's all.

drunkbh said...

Martha- I just caught your little smartass comment. I hope you remember that you are going with us.

drunkbh said...

get them. we need a guy.

j.h. said...

are you going, mer-man?