I think I may be retiring from rock whoredom. Maybe not retiring, but going down a bit of a new rock avenue. I spent a good two and a half hours this afternoon looking at guitars. I plan on buying one later this week. There were so many beautiful ones to chose from though. Maybe I will get the cool bass and the super cool pink guitar! Sadly, I see myself spending a good $2000 on instruments that I can't even play yet.
DB, buy drums. That makes half of an awesome rock whore band! Maybe we can get Vanessa (SS--the worst band ever) to sing with us.
Sunday, June 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hope you know that I have an Ibanez guitar. It's like the one that Steve Vai played.
my bass in texas is an ibanez, my guitar is a gibson.
i used to take lessons, so i think i have a good guitar foundation to work with.
i have no idea how to play bass though. it seems like a great reason to call mohawk though.
Post a Comment