Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Work

DB was terminated! About freaking time! That is what you get when you fuck with the boss!

18 comments:

drunkbh said...

I'm back!

j.h. said...

damn! i thought you were gone for good.

drunkbh said...

Would you rather have Lisa back?

j.h. said...

yes, i am a witch too.

drunkbh said...

I alraedy knew that. Except yours begins with a B!

drunkbh said...

I will always be master & HOT BOSS!

drunkbh said...

I am a high class call girl! I have to find ways to finance my rockwhore ways.

drunkbh said...

I just got my hair pulled. It should have been harder. Oh well, I guess you can't have everthing. I didn't even get thrown against a wall.

j.h. said...

dp, if you are going to pull hair, you have to yank it! it has got to be rough!

drunkbh said...

tell him!!!!!!!!!

j.h. said...

hand full of what?

drunkbh said...

What are you grabbing a handful of. I'm starting to get excited here!

drunkbh said...

vic- we still love you

j.h. said...

play nice boys!

j.h. said...

what is up with you and vic calling me three effing times last night?

drunkbh said...

vic- that was for you

j.h. said...

dp, Please keep your damn phone away from drunken vic!

j.h. said...

vic, i just don't understand why you feel the need to call me when you are drunk. Call Hot Boss instead.