Thursday, June 09, 2005

The Great Debate

It seems that JH's favorite man is married. This was a serious shock to me. However, after a few shocked moments I realized that it could still only be a marriage of convenience. After all, this man has more feminine traits than most women we know. Maybe one day after his marriage falls apart because of all his little indiscretions, he will finally come out of the closet for good. He can do the opposite of her second favorite man, David Bowie, who admitted being gay in the 70's and then later recanted the entire thing. Does he think that we would forget something like that? I personally will never forget that a guy says that they like to take it up the as*! Just admit it one way or the other. I don't believe in riding the fence. Get on one side or the other. Sadly, I was disappointed to be proven wrong about the marriage thing. This has not changed my theory about him, however. It only made me think that he was more screwed up.

1 comment:

j.h. said...

Does this mean Dave is gay too?
Mini-skirt:
http://www.dancestar.com/usa/galleria/albums/album02/navarro_electra3.jpg

Modeling:
http://www.oneway.com/red/silver/dave1.jpg