Thursday, June 09, 2005

Work

I am going to have a great day at work today. I get to spend the morning with such wonderful characters as the Bald Eagle and Mr. End of the Human Race. I am once again failing at the goal of not being a critical bitch. Sometimes these people just make it so hard to be nice.

Nirmal is also here today. She is a lot of fun to bug sometimes. Sometimes she is just plain annoying though. And really, really bossy. I do find a lot of humor in her little crush on DP. You should have let her work with you today! She wanted to be with you sooooo bad! Ah, what a cute couple.

Thank goodness I don't have to be with Tillie again today. She nearly killed me yesterday. I hate being mean and upset at people who I generally like. People just need to stop being so damn LAZY.


7 comments:

drunkbh said...

Why Curious George? Do we have a monkey fetish? It's very easy to annoy my Jenni-Ho. Personally I think that Nirmal does have a crush. Go for it!

drunkbh said...

Why? Do you throw poop as well? Would there be too much dripping off the walls. The other thing could happen. You never know.

j.h. said...

i know that you are secretly in love with her too.

drunkbh said...

What does no mas mean? Why does the monkey have his hand in his mouth? Where was his hand before?

j.h. said...

db, you are very, very sick! where have your hands been?

drunkbh said...

I'll never tell!

drunkbh said...

Maybe it wasn't the water that he was testing.