Guys are generally pretty stupid. Sure there are some smart ones around, but they hardly make up for the dumb ones. Actually people are generally stupid, but that is besides the point.
Today Paco (as we oh-so-lovingly call him) came into work to fix a door lock. I like Paco okay. He is really nice and funny. He is also pretty good looking. I am not nearly as crazy about him as a few of the other women I work with such as the witch and M.I.L.F.
A few minutes after he left, he called up asking whether he left his little white bag by the fax machine. I, like an idiot, go looking for it and take his number down so I can call him after I check around to see if anyone else had seen it. Paco didn't lose his stupid bag. He probably was looking right at it when he called me. He just wanted to ask me out.
Aside from the fact that he is crazy (an ex-marine who likes to base jump off of bridges and such) he is also married. His response to me reminding him he had a wife was if I wouldn't go out with him, he wanted to set me up with ones of his friends. Good God that man is strange.
M.I.L.F:
I know you are jealous. You can really have him back now. I don't want him. You can probably have his friend too.
Friday, June 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
no, jumping off of random things makes you crazy (something he attributes to his marine days)
even i get to do stupid things sometimes, i though he really lost his bag!
you are not allowed to mention mr. star wars.
Post a Comment