Sunday, June 12, 2005


the super cute pink guitar Posted by Hello

5 comments:

drunkbh said...

Okay, pink and cute should never go with guitar. It kills the whole image. I like the bass one better. If you want to be a rock goddess, I don't think it should be done with anything pink. Black, hell I'll even give you orange but no pink! Then all we will have to do is learn how to play them and we will have it made. Finally we have found our dream jobs. remember the discussion about going from town to town with all the cool stuff that we get to do. That's the life for me!

j.h. said...

come on! the pink one is cool! i love the sunburst ones though.

j.h. said...

just for that comment, you are not allowed to come to my concerts

j.h. said...

yeah, but groupies are nice to the talent.

j.h. said...

like i believe that