Sunday, June 26, 2005

WHAT? There is other music besides rap??


DB and I went to Automatic Slims. It was GREAT! Finally, a bar/club that plays decent, often great music. I will let it slide that before we left they were playing hip-hop crap.

I think this place may be our new hangout. The dj was the only guy there that was fable though. How can you get in trouble and be really bad when everyone you see is on the "I'd rather fuck her list?" Story of my life.

We did get so lucky as to see a customer. He is an okay guy though. Way too nice for my tastes. Vic, he is the guy that you say bugs you because of his driver's license picture. I was having fun playing with him because I knew that BE has her eyes on him. Yet again, I won over her. Oh, what an accomplishment! I can't wait to slyly talk about dancing with him in her earshot. I am such a bitch when I am around DB. I love it!!!

*****Rock Whores Rock!!!!!*****

10 comments:

j.h. said...

i am so sorry. if you hadn't ran away, maybe i would have danced wit you

j.h. said...

ran away to db--her pet

drunkbh said...

the place was really crowded lastnight. we tried to find a leash but we didnt really see any good ones. i did see a collar that said master. too bad im not the one that will wear the collar.

jh- i got really sick. im not sure how much i drank. i know it was well over my limit. REALLY SICK!!!


PS- he is my pet

drunkbh said...

jh- i looked up shinedown. kinda scary. check it out and see what you think. i went to their website, which sucks, to see who the lead singer was because his voice sounds so familiar. i couldnt even find a place that showed a bio.

j.h. said...

db--i am sorry you got sick. who knows how much you drank. it didn't seem like that much. are you okay now?

j.h. said...

vic, you started calling her master remember?

drunkbh said...

its all good now. i felt better around 2pm. i went to pick up my car around 4pm. i know that i had at least8 drinks maybe more. i drank way too fast. i was irritated at first because it took us so long to find the place and we made a useless trip to hustler. i swear we will never be able to find anything to wear. we need to do your idea of creating our own shirts. i just browsed through various blogs. so far everyone is really boring, at least the ones that in english.

j.h. said...

about shinedown boy--he is alright in some pics and extraordinarily scary in others.
one of the other members is kinda the same way.

drunkbh said...

they are worth going to see

j.h. said...

i agree.