After looking over our old lists, I found that there were only a few people that needed to be added.
List #1
Jason from North Shore
List #2
Ed Sloan (Crossfade)
Dan Estrin (Hoobstank)
List #3
Orlando Bloom
Paul's List
Billy Bob Thorton
Tom Cruise (with Katie Holmes' herpes)
Lisa P
Phillip
Dajhun
Funny that we can find more people that we have no interest in sleeping with than those we would.
******************************
DB: Shwing!
(who knows if you remember that, you were just about trashed)
"Fortune Faded" is who?
Monday, June 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I do remember Schwing. By the way, I can't wait for you to see the tat. You won't believe it. Why is it that we can find more people for Paul's list than any of the others? I think that we are in the wrong places at the wrong times. Mainly just about everywhere that we hang except the concerts. We really need to ammend that. It is less tahn 24 hour until rock whore time. I can hardly wait. I hope you wear your southern tee-shirt. We need to go down to Ft Lauderdale and find a place for the tats. Tomorrow we will not forget what the main objective is. we can't get carried away harrassing poor little boys named Dan. Until then, sweet dreams my little rock whore buddy!
THIS IS REALLY THE ONLY LIST THAT MATTERS.
the only problem with your logic, DB, is where should we hang out? we don't really have good concert luck either....just the guys on the stage.
does that mean the henna turned out good?
THE HENNA IS A SURPRISE. REVOLUTION LOOKS PRETTY GOOD. DID YOU SEE THE LINE-UP. IT ACTUALLY SEEMS LIKE A ROCK CLUB.
I NEED THE IPOD LIST. I'M TRYING TO DOWNLOAD THE SONGS WE TALKED ABOUT AND THE ONLY ONE I CAN REMEMBER IS INCUBUS.
remember the ozzfest goes on sale 06/18. we NEED those tickets!
why the hell are you up?
I've been up since 7am. had to get the kids ready. NoW I'm just playing on the computer.
where does jonny depp go?
lisa still hasn't seen the new list yet, huh?
Post a Comment