Vic, maybe that is exactly what you need. We are still waiting for you to come in and say that you finally talked to the CVS girl. You know that if she is on her knees, she wouldn't be too tall. I feel sorry for the guy in the pic. That just looks painful. By the way, we have 6 more days.
Paco's not bad looking. That might not be a bad thing. Too bad he's lost his mind. I don't know about the whole tied up thing. Maybe she should tie him up.
9 comments:
Vic, is this what you like or is she too tall?
db, it seems as though vic likes it rough too.
Vic, maybe that is exactly what you need. We are still waiting for you to come in and say that you finally talked to the CVS girl. You know that if she is on her knees, she wouldn't be too tall. I feel sorry for the guy in the pic. That just looks painful. By the way, we have 6 more days.
Till party time. My bitch knows what I'm talking about. We're going out this Sat for Celias and my b-day
Where is my JH? i dont see any comments from her today
Paco's not bad looking. That might not be a bad thing. Too bad he's lost his mind. I don't know about the whole tied up thing. Maybe she should tie him up.
could you image what paco would do to someone he had tied up? Scary!
Did you talk to her Vic?
DB, I was falling in love with bass guitars at Guitar Center today.
IMAGINE THAT! YOU FALLING IN LOVE WITH BASS GUITARS. FOR ME IT WOULD BE DRUMS IF WE ARE TALIKNG ABOUT INSTRUMENTS.
I may get a really cool PINK guitar first though.
Post a Comment