Monday, July 25, 2005

My potty mouth

I'm compiling a list of some of my favorite words. Please feel free to give your own favs as well.

shitstain
cocksmoker- my personal fav
cunt- yep, I'm a female and I use that word
fuck- any variation of this works
crackho
asswipe
douchebag
dickweed- definition-skinny dick
pussweed
pussy- best if used referring to a guy

I'll add more as I think of them.

10 comments:

Frank said...

It's not bad (at least I don't think it is), but I love the word "wanker!" We just don't use it enough here in Texas!

drunkbh said...

On a side note- I'm going to the gym so I will be up late again. Maybe one of you will be on MSN if you're not to busy fucking. whoops...did I say that?

drunkbh said...

I think you know who that was directed to.

Bruce Kent said...

teabag - the act of a male putting his testes in the mouth of his passed out friend.

Awesome Blossom - the female equivalent to a teabag

funtaboulous

drunkbh said...

I love it! teabag

drunkbh said...

I'm back from the gym. I'll probably be up until 3am even with sleeping pills.

drunkbh said...

sperm dumpster...I've got a new insult now

mal said...

Gee, I always kind of liked "Dick wad" but the I am an old broad

drunkbh said...

Didn't I put dickwad on it?

drunkbh said...

Ahh...spermbank