Nothing more than my ramblings, entertainmnet for my friends, and stories of my rock whore life.
what the hell is wrong with you? and where the hell were you on saturday night? neither dp or i saw that thing!
Must you ruin my fun?
I already said sorry. Believe me, that's something I hate doing even when I know that I'm wrong.
i know! i am just playing with you...i missed the real db yesterday. that just wasn't you.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
what the hell is wrong with you? and where the hell were you on saturday night? neither dp or i saw that thing!
Must you ruin my fun?
I already said sorry. Believe me, that's something I hate doing even when I know that I'm wrong.
i know! i am just playing with you...i missed the real db yesterday. that just wasn't you.
Post a Comment