Since I promised you guys that I would post when I got home, here it is. The picture has no meaning beyond the fact that I think that it's cute. It's not the brightest idea to post after a night of drinking. Thank God for spellcheck at times like these. Tonight was entertaining. Same place... different DJ. Forgive me if I ramble but I still feel buzzed from the alcohol. Oh...the DJ. He sucked! Thats about the nicest way I could put it. Don't get me wrong. I love BTO, Steppenwolf and Zepplin but come on. Does that really mix with hip-hop? Where the hell is my rock of today? I'm sorry but I went there to hear some serious head-banging rock. I would have been happy with industrial rock but I got shit instead.Note to self: Check who is DJ before going back.

4 comments:
I'm to lazy...drunk whatever to edit this.
Theme won't be posted till I crawl out of bed tomorrow.
i am impressed that you remember what music he played. Cory was a much better DJ!
LOL! That's simply wrong! It's sacrilege to mix Led Zeppelin with hip-hop! I bet the dj thought he was really inventive with that choice... it sounds though that he just had no musical taste!
That photo is like the centerfold from Australian version of "Cosmopolitan," but their Burt Reynolds isn't as hairy.
Post a Comment