Friday, July 08, 2005

Celti Questions

What can I say. Saw it. Liked it. Posted it.


1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Do you have a crush on me?
5. Would you kiss me?
6. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
7. Describe me in one word.
8. What was your first impression?
9. Do you still think that way about me now?
10. What reminds you of me?
11. If you could give me anything what would it be?
12. How well do you know me?
13. When's the last time you saw me?
14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
15. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?

8 comments:

j.h. said...

1. I am JH.

2. Of course we are friends! You are my bitch and vice-versa

3. We met in Hell about 3 years ago.


4. We all have a crush on you…you are hot boss after all.

5. Been there, done that.

6. Lets see: DB—you are one very DRUNK BTICH; RockWhore—we are both so damn cool we had to make a new term for ourselves.

7. Implants!! :)

8. I honestly don’t remember…possibly that you were cool because of your accent.

9. Sure, why not.

10. The color red.

11. I would give you Dan Estrin, Ed Sloan, and Dave Navarro (providing that you are willing to share them!)

12. In some ways well, in others not very well.

13. A just turned around and saw you—talking about how you can easily amuse yourself. I wonder how that is.

15. Nothing I can recall--maybe that you are a slut. (And oh-so-good at it

14. This is MY blog!!

j.h. said...

I am sorry, I will recant the implant remark. Instead I say blondie.

drunkbh said...

I knew that I would catch shit from my friends.

drunkbh said...

DP- Where do I start? First, I am the master. Second, You got it wrong. I thought the saying was swollen beaten vagina. Might be a good thing depending on how it got in that shape.

Now on to JH, Number 11 should be a much longer list if we are going that route. Also, of course you know me well. I'm an open book. Ask and I shall reveal!!!

j.h. said...

11:those are just the important ones! (Maybe some heath and L.L)

drunkbh said...

Ahh... and we're back to the lists again.

drunkbh said...

I expected more abuse from JH than DP. Little did I know. Both were pretty funny.
JH-Must you bring up implants? It was the best thing I ever did. Lov'em!!!!

drunkbh said...

This is for JH
1-Hot Boss
2-Yes
3- Ditto.. except is more like 4 years ago in HELL
4-If I was a lesbian, yes
5-Already have.. no tongue though
6-Oh, the possibilities. i don't know which to pick. Library slut! Because you remind me of the chic in the movie Wildcats.
7-Cunt
8-Sweet girl
9-Hell no
10-Pink
11-All the emaciated rock stars you could handle.
12-Pretty good
13-7:00 pm yesterday. I'll seeyou again at 9:00 tonight
14-I always tell you wnat I want... oh... I got it...where's my red necklace BITCH
15-You beat me to it.