Sunday, July 17, 2005

Countdown


Song of the Week.
Def Leppard
"Pour Some Sugar On Me"
It is now officially 5 days until the Def Leppard concert which is why they get the song of the week. I remember this song from my teen years. If you know me well, you will know exactly why I picked this song. I believe that I divulged this information one night at Sharkeys.
The concert is at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. This is perfect considering they have about 20 bars/clubs in the surrounding area. Hopefully, we can find a place that doesn't play hip-hop all night.
I'm still toying with the idea of sneaking a camera in so that we can get pictures of all the great mullets that we see. This should be a great 80's flashback.

6 comments:

Angry Android said...

Arena hair metal rock + mullets + (drummer - one arm) = Rock Gold. How awesome is it? It gets an 11 out of 10 Eddie Van Halen air guitar solos.

Frank said...

I absolutely LOVE that song!!!

j.h. said...

I'm hot, sticky, sweet!

drunkbh said...

JH, I'm not sure about the sweet part.

j.h. said...

what is up with the sticky part?

drunkbh said...

Do you really want to admit that you are sticky? And if so, how the hell did you get that way? Nevermind...I don't want to know.