Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I'm bored

I fell asleep way too early. Now, I'm awake and can't get back to sleep. I've been trying to figure out how to put a border around the blog. Obviously, I haven't got it yet. Don't worry...I will. I love a challenge. I guess it's my competitive nature. I refuse to admit that I can't do something so I will work at it until I'm able to. This blog WILL have a border.

Work has sucked this week. Everyone is on vacation so I have to pick up the slack being manager/supervisor/dumbass. I must say that JH helped out a lot today. She stayed late for me and moved her station to the front. At least some people try to help out. I've found that there are few people that I can count on to help when needed.

I think that I need a vacation. I want to go somewhere tropical and just lay on the beach all day...drink some fruity drinks...play in the water...play in the sand...and play all night. I'll need to take JH with me. We bring out the worst in each other when we are out. We may be bad but we have a hell of a time doing it.

I'm in the mood to be bad again. I was good last weekend. We do have the concert coming up this weekend. I'm sure we can find something to do afterwards.

I was recently called a tease...by a friend. This really made me think. Am I a tease because I say what I think? Is it a tease for women to talk about or think about sex the same way a man does? Conclusion: I'm not a tease. It's just that I haven't seen anything that I would let go beyond the talking and joking phase. I've found that the older I get the more important a persons mind is and the less important their looks are. There are limits to that. Being completely fascinating will not overcome the fact that someone looks like a donkey's ass. Being totally hot won't make up for being a dumbass. I think that I may be just too picky. I know what I want. I want to want...I'm sure you know what I mean. I knew this would evolve into something sexual the more I typed. Oh well...

I guess I'll start perusing the blogs to see if I can find anything interesting. there are a lot of funny people out there. I always go back to the same ones because they entertain me. On a side note, today was Bryce's birthday. WOO-HOO!!!!

2 comments:

j.h. said...

i just want you to know that you are the only person i would consider staying for. i would have just ignored the other managers.

i am still thinking costa rica or even mexico.

drunkbh said...

I really don't care where we go as long as we go.