Friday, July 15, 2005
Perplexing Question.
JH proposed a pretty interesting question to me the other day...Would you rather get backstage in a concert where the guys were really hot or where you just really liked the group? This is a toughie. Do I want to meet a hot rock star or a talented one? These two almost never go hand in hand. I am almost ashamed to say that I would rather meet a talented one...Even if the hot one scored a triple t, as in hottt. I would be the person backstage playing twenty question. What was the influence for that song? Who wrote the lyrics? What type of guitar was used? Do you ever use studio musicians? All the stupid shit that I'm sure they've been asked a million times before. What can I say? I'm a sucker for the music. This really doesn't feel like a rockwhore state of mind. Then again, maybe I'm just a whore for the rock rather than the actual artist. Maybe I'm both. Who knows? Questions like these will keep me up all night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sweetheart, stop kidding yourself...backstage is backstage. whether it is a game of 20 questions or nail the hoTTT rock star, you were still there. whores will take anything remember!
Post a Comment