Nothing more than my ramblings, entertainmnet for my friends, and stories of my rock whore life.
I'm running out of ideas here.
Like I care!
How about Three Doors Down "Loser"
Hi DrunkBH, thanks for your post on my blog. What's the word on Pink Floyd getting back together with Roger Waters for a final tour? I heard some rumors, but I'm not sure if they're true. Later,J.
I've heard a rumor about Pink Floyd. Don't have any info. Sorry
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm running out of ideas here.
Like I care!
How about Three Doors Down "Loser"
Hi DrunkBH, thanks for your post on my blog. What's the word on Pink Floyd getting back together with Roger Waters for a final tour? I heard some rumors, but I'm not sure if they're true.
Later,
J.
I've heard a rumor about Pink Floyd. Don't have any info. Sorry
Post a Comment