Nothing more than my ramblings, entertainmnet for my friends, and stories of my rock whore life.
no, he always looks good! just wait till septmeber 4th.
I could do w/o the RED hair but I do see eyebrows.
OZZFEST!!!!
didn't josh say he screwed around on his wife?
If you believe his stories. He also said he was a promoter. He was a cool guy but I think that half of what he said was BS.
but there is a chance
test
Post a Comment
7 comments:
no, he always looks good! just wait till septmeber 4th.
I could do w/o the RED hair but I do see eyebrows.
OZZFEST!!!!
didn't josh say he screwed around on his wife?
If you believe his stories. He also said he was a promoter. He was a cool guy but I think that half of what he said was BS.
but there is a chance
test
Post a Comment