Nothing more than my ramblings, entertainmnet for my friends, and stories of my rock whore life.
sorry blondie, you do!
light brown!!!!! ARGH!!!!
I think it's light brown, but I could see how some might think it's blond. If I were color blind, I might say dark grey!
As long as the drapes match the rug, I don't care ;)
Would it really make a differnce if they didn't match?
maybe she doesnt have a rug to color match with
as a matter of fact....
as a matter of fact . . you don't? or do?i think we all want to know
wow...doesnt matter...youre very pretty...and i mean that in a nice way...
nice !!
Do you want to look blond? In this picture you look like a brunet with highlights. But what do I know.
Dude, you know more than the blind ass people I work with.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
sorry blondie, you do!
light brown!!!!! ARGH!!!!
I think it's light brown, but I could see how some might think it's blond. If I were color blind, I might say dark grey!
As long as the drapes match the rug, I don't care ;)
Would it really make a differnce if they didn't match?
maybe she doesnt have a rug to color match with
as a matter of fact....
as a matter of fact . . you don't? or do?
i think we all want to know
wow...doesnt matter...youre very pretty...and i mean that in a nice way...
nice !!
Do you want to look blond? In this picture you look like a brunet with highlights. But what do I know.
Dude, you know more than the blind ass people I work with.
Post a Comment