The are pick up lines I saw on a site. The ones with the asterisk are my favorites.
93Rock Pick-up Lines
*Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
Excuse me, but I DO think it's time we met.
You with those curves, and me with no brakes.
That outfit would look great on my bedroom floor.
I lost my teddy bear, will you sleep with me?
You must have a mirror in your pocket cuz I can see my self in your pants.
*Do you want to come over and do some math? Add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide your legs and we can multiply.
If your left leg was Thanksgiving and your right leg was Christmas, can I visit you between the holidays?
F*** me if I'm wrong, but isn't your name Yolanda?
*I may not be the best looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you.
Do you know, your hair and my pillow are perfectly color coordinated.
*There are 265 bones in the human body. How would you like one more?
Why don't you come over here, sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up?
*Hey baby, wanna go halves on a bastard?
What do I have to do to be your booty call?
*I bet you $20 you're gonna turn me down.
Nice shoes. Wanna f***?
Wanna see a trick I learned in prison?
Nice legs! What time do they open?
What's a nice girl like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?
*My friend wants to know if you think I'm cute.
Hi, will you help me find my lost puppy? I think he went into this cheap motel room across the street.
Oh, I thought that was a Braille name tag.
*Are you free tonight, or will it cost me?
*Can you come and help me tonight? Because my left hand always gets tired.
Wednesday, July 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
one of the djs (a chick) was born on the same day as me in the same city.
do guys still use these?
of course they use them
I personally hate pick-up lines but some of these are so funny that they might actually work even if it was just a short conversation. It would be better than "Get the hell away from me!" JH always accuses me of turning my back and making her deal with the guys. Maybe if they had more interesting things to say, I wouldn't turn my back!
I like the first one and the last two.
wanting--i hope you don't mind your site being a link on ours.
I'm just think that some of these are very creative. It's just as much delivery as what's being said.
Post a Comment