Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Work Sucks

I think that this song pretty much covers how today went at work. Besides, anyone who knows me knows that I had to slip in a Godsmack(the greatest band ever) song!


I Fucking Hate You

For everything you do
I'd like to swallow you
And everyday I'm gonna blame you
Even if you justify
Every fucking bullshit lie
It only makes me want to break you
You pull me down
And you crucify my name
You make me insane
It's broken now
Don't ever look my way
Don't even think I'm playin'
'Cause I fucking hate you
You're such a liar
And I love to hate you
You're all the same to me
When you repeatedly
Take advantage of me
The only thought I get of you sickens me
Everybody knows you're fake
You're everything I fucking hate
And I'm everything that you could never be
You pull me down
And you crucify my name
You make me insane
It's broken now
Don't ever look my way
Don't even think I'm playin'
'Cause I fucking hate you
You're such a liar
And I love to hate you
You're all the same to me
I fucking you hate you
You're such a liar
And I love to hate you
You're all the same to me
(Fuck you)
(Fuck you)
(Fuck you)
You pull me down
And you crucify my name
You make me insane
It's broken now
Don't ever look my way
Don't even think I'm playin'
'Cause I fucking hate you
You're such a liar
And I love to hate you
You're all the same to me
And I fucking hate
You're such a liar
And I love to hate you
You're all the same to me
Fuck you (fuck you)
Fuck you (fuck you)
Fuck you (fuck you)
Fuck you (fuck you)

--sorry, i could only find a clip--

12 comments:

j.h. said...

exactly how i feel about vic!

drunkbh said...

Be nice to my pet. You can't abuse him just because I'm not there. Wait until we can take him out and then we will both abuse him! :>)

j.h. said...

hell no! he said only a drunk guy would ever ask me out! it's the truth, but still.

drunkbh said...

i commented on his remark

drunkbh said...

you know that you intimidate guys. (smart, pretty, HUGE TITS)

j.h. said...

yes you did. don't even lie!

drunkbh said...

He's not her type anyway. Too nice. She needs a bad boy.

j.h. said...

it bothers me. even unattractive guys don't want me.

i hope you aren't planning on going home today, vic. you have no keys!

drunkbh said...

jh- you know better. little bar boy is scared to death of you and you know it. he wouldn't know what to do with you if he got you. what happened to swimmer-man that was sending you things after one night or the guy that you couldn't get rid of?

j.h. said...

bs

drunkbh said...

not bs

drunkbh said...

If I could go to a concert every day I would.