I thought that I would post just because I was too damn irritated with it to post anything lastnight. I spent at least four hours lastnight trying to change my picture. I would change my picture and IM JH to have her go on and see if it was changed. All she got was a red x. After all was said and done, I went back to the original picture and said screw it...fuck blogger. Therefore, I still haven't come up with a song for the theme of the day. Don't worry...I'll have it before midnight. There will be no Friday glee today. I have to work tomorrow. I hate working Saturdays. I did have a day off during the week but I just didn't feel like getting anything done. Actually that was the day that I decided to post the novel about the beginning. Maybe that had to do with my lack of posts. I overdosed on blogger. Either way, I can't be woo-hooing yet until tomorrow.
Friday, July 15, 2005
Friday
I thought that I would post just because I was too damn irritated with it to post anything lastnight. I spent at least four hours lastnight trying to change my picture. I would change my picture and IM JH to have her go on and see if it was changed. All she got was a red x. After all was said and done, I went back to the original picture and said screw it...fuck blogger. Therefore, I still haven't come up with a song for the theme of the day. Don't worry...I'll have it before midnight. There will be no Friday glee today. I have to work tomorrow. I hate working Saturdays. I did have a day off during the week but I just didn't feel like getting anything done. Actually that was the day that I decided to post the novel about the beginning. Maybe that had to do with my lack of posts. I overdosed on blogger. Either way, I can't be woo-hooing yet until tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Update- Damn, I'm good!!!! Only took 5 hrs
Post a Comment