Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Blogger Sucks

Let me repeat that! Blogger Sucks! I tried to add a counter and I lost the entire damn thing. The entire screen was black. I had to add all the links again. Give me a template that I can work with. Do they think that we all know what the fuck a tag is? Now it doesn't look the same. I'll stop rantng soon.

Blogger sucks!

11 comments:

Angry Android said...

I hate how I'm having difficulty putting up an RSS feed. Any suggestions?

j.h. said...

why the hell are you messing with the counter? it was working just fine. don't make me take power away from you.

drunkbh said...

I don't even know what a RSS feed is?

drunkbh said...

JH- not funny!

j.h. said...

you are on probation right now.

drunkbh said...

OOHHH...have I been naughty?
Does that mean I get a spanking?

j.h. said...

maybe vic will punish you for me

drunkbh said...

change it back

drunkbh said...

ahhh... I see I'm back. i still didn't get a spanking out of it. Damn!

j.h. said...

vic will be happy to do that for you

drunkbh said...

Would this be after he has had his way with the goat?