AHAHAHAHAHHA These are disgusting. hahahah So funny though. How did you get these. This is my first time to this site and I cant stop laughing at that pic with popping the wood at the wedding. Classic...
every other guy that walks in is one of our boyfriends, all depending on who sees him first. he looks like a customer named brent. I think that is his name.
4 comments:
AHAHAHAHAHHA These are disgusting. hahahah So funny though. How did you get these. This is my first time to this site and I cant stop laughing at that pic with popping the wood at the wedding. Classic...
you are OUT OF CONTROL!
does anyone else think he looks familiar?
It looks like one of our customers. The one that I always say is your boyfriend. He comes in with the short guy with black hair.
every other guy that walks in is one of our boyfriends, all depending on who sees him first. he looks like a customer named brent. I think that is his name.
Post a Comment