
Howdy Ya'll!
If you are reading this:
We are going to Automatic Slims on Saturday night.
Meet at good ole Roy's at nine if you are going.
Drive your own car if you don't want to hang until DB passed out and/or starts yelling Spanish obscenities.
RSVP by commenting!
**************************
MAY BE CANCELLED DUE TO DP'S NAMESAKE! :(

11 comments:
Obviously I am going. What would be more fun on a Saturday night than getting drunk and being shoved around be a lot of other drunks. Then the best part will be whether or not I can make it home before I start vomiting.
Damn, I hate vomiting on the side of the road. I'm too old for that shit!
I'm too old to be throwing up on the side of the road. THAT'S ALL!
By the way-
Howdy Ya'll. Are we regressing?
fyi:the worst band ever is playing two times this weekend! Too bad it is nowhere near where we are headed. :(
Sigh... relief
there is nothing wrong with being a hick....i watched a lot of the Tour de France today, so i am in a Texas state of mind.
tri-athlete remember? plus, lance is kinda hot
we have some of the state of mind going on though
only when we're drunk
can i be the horse?
okay, good to know. freak!
Post a Comment