Nothing more than my ramblings, entertainmnet for my friends, and stories of my rock whore life.
It's time again! This time I decided to do a two for one because both songs kick ass.
ACDC
"Back In Black"
"You Shook Me All Night Long"
I'm not a bic AC/DC fan, but I like those two songs...and a few others..
My favorite album. It's intersting that the Boston Bruins play "Back in Black" when the team takes the ice.
DP- You don't have shit in writing anymore. And, I believe that you already admitted that I am smart.
And again- I AM NOT BLONDE!
you are blonde, sweetheart! sorry to break it to you AGAIN!
Both of you need to get your eyes checked.
Colorblind?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm not a bic AC/DC fan, but I like those two songs...and a few others..
My favorite album. It's intersting that the Boston Bruins play "Back in Black" when the team takes the ice.
DP- You don't have shit in writing anymore. And, I believe that you already admitted that I am smart.
And again- I AM NOT BLONDE!
you are blonde, sweetheart! sorry to break it to you AGAIN!
Both of you need to get your eyes checked.
Colorblind?
Post a Comment