Saturday, July 09, 2005

HELP!!!!

Everyday I peruse through blogs until my fingers starts to protest. Half of my time is spent hitting NEXT BLOG. There has got to be a better way than this. I also seem to continually end up hitting the same places like it's in a continual loop. I want a way that I can filter what the nest blogs are.
First, only English. I'm sorry I'm not bilingual except for the few Spanish obscenities that I know.
Second, no ads. They shouldn't even be allowed there. Nobody looks at them anyway. It's just NEXT BLOG.
If anyone knows how to do these things, please let me know. Cursing my computer doesn't seem to be working.

3 comments:

j.h. said...

sweetheart, you really need a hobby!

Angry Android said...

Have you ever run into your own blog when clicking on "next blog"? Still no luck for me, but it feels like I'd have some validation of existence if that happened. "Look at me! Somebody I don't know is reading my blog!" With my luck, only 5 people read my blog anyway (and probably for the best, too).

j.h. said...

they need to have some kind of search to find good blogs. i get frustrated with "next blog." i do end up on "sweetness" a lot though.