Thursday, May 26, 2005

Velvet Revolver Effing Rocks

Last night/this morning was rock whore time. It was great! We managed to stay in the front of the pit for the duration. Plus, there were not major injuries. (DB did get jammed in the eye resulting in a little red spot and some puffiness). I think it would have been cool to have some minor injury. It would have served to prove that I was really there.

Like we thought, we did make quite a few of friends who were willing to keep us up front and protect us. DB had a real cutie in front of her. He was really, really sweet and put up with the two of us messing with him. That poor boy was grabbed and groped everywhere possible. I am sure he really hated it too. We also had a biker dude with us for a little while. He helped me get back up to DB when we went to get beer. Thanks biker dude. I like that guys were willing to get into physical fights to help us. We were the cause of two fist fights. Go Rocks Whores!!

We of course spent a good amount of the time screwing with guys' minds. It was great! It all started with the guitarist of the first band who took a liking to us. He was up on stage winking and smiling at us. It progressed from there. I guess DB is right, if you are reasonably cute and have a nice chest, you can get whatever you want. We should have experimented with that a little more.

I was really quite surprised that I enjoyed Hoobastank as much as I did. They were really good live. Or maybe it was because of the hot guitarist Dan. Come on, he is in a band, plays guitar, and has a mohawk/faux hawk going on. That just screams my kind of guy (I wish anyhow). Even DB wanted him. We are officially Hoobastank/Dan groupies. You better watch out Dan, next time you are in S.Floirda you are in BIG trouble!

The most important thing I need to say is: SCOTT IS NOT GAY ! So what if he wore glittery pants, didn't check us out, and dances in a somewhat gay fashion. He did also have eyebrows. DB is just on crack and needs to be ignored. I still think he is sexy. That mother effer can sing, and that is all that really matters. Maybe we weren't his type or something. If you read this DP: Scott was sporting "sweet" aviators. That is hott, baby!


Perhaps the best thing about last night was that we had all but one set of eyes on us. Incidentally not Scott. It is really cool that international rock stars were checking us out. Were were discussing that on the way home. Yes, there are always hot chicks at concerts, but last night we were the ones getting eyed. We got to be hot ones in the pit. Oh, the power.

Amber: I am glad you are my rock whore/bitch/girlfriend/sister. Seether and Crossfade will be great. We have to be even worse that night. Plan on not going home that night.

1 comment:

drunkbh said...

Last night was awesome! By the way, now I officially have a blackeye. It's cool getting war wounds even though it really hurt at the time. Scott did have eyebrows lastnight. He also had pretty blue eyeliner to match! And yes, he is sooooo gay. I am positive now. JH, you can have the buttmuncher and I'll take Dan. That seems like a good trade to me. Our next move is the Crossfade/Seether concert. Maybe we can cause a few more fights there. Then the bodies really will hit the floor! Until then I'll have to be a good girl.