Sunday, May 08, 2005

Groupies

I have come to the conclusion that JH and I are nothing but groupies. This is a fact that I can live with. As a matter of a fact I rather enjoy the title. Compared to all the other things that we could be called it really isn't that bad. After all, we will only act like slu*s if you are really talented. Especially if the guy has a really sexy voice.(That's all it takes for me anyway) DB likes the guys that look emaciated. She does have a three tatoo limit (so she says). I like em inked up! Anyway, 17 more days till we get to see the man that I still believe has no eyebrows. I know this is a strange issue that it will take me a while to get over but I can't help it. Dude has no eyebrows. He may have had them at one point but now they are gone. That makes it worse that he chose to get rid of them. EEWWW!

Groupie

3 comments:

j.h. said...

So what if he doesn't have eyebrows and isn't a great dancer. I'd do him.

You are "DB", not me. I am the one that wants the ones that look like they have a heroine addiction.

drunkbh said...

LOOKS like he has an addiction? I think you need to ammend that. His addiction has been well documented.

drunkbh said...

documented, but over