Monday, May 09, 2005

Three Tatt Law

I would like to clarify this little law of mine. I got to thinking last night that I really need to make a few amendments and guidelines. As per my conversation with DB, I feel that I also must say that it is not a limit of three tattoos, but instead a minimum. You can be as inked up as you like.

Three of course are some tattoo rules. They are all pretty basic and I think that even DB would agree with these:

1. No names or words--that includes spouses, mom, your kids names (that one is for a guy who DB and I know who is questioning paternity)

2. No hearts (especially if it involves mom). Even cool rock chicks like DB and I should steer clear of that)


3. No skulls and bones.

I am sure there will be more to come!

Example of bad tattoos that reach the minimum:

A guy I know has three tattoos, but none of them are creative or say much about him. (In truth, I think one of them is pretty cool). On the front of one of his shoulders he has an Italian flag. Half of my friends have that same tattoo. The second one is a gator on his ass. That one just kinda scares me. Who in their right mind would get a tat on their ass anyway. I hope that was due to alcohol. ( I've never had the nerve to ask). The third is kinda cool: it is a Mardi Gras mask on the back of one shoulder. New Orleans is his home. Even with his three, he doesn't qualify.

Yes, DB I do like the tall skinny ones. You can have all the muscular ones. Eyebrows are apparently optional.

16 DAYS 'TIL
~~~~~~~~~~DB and JH get to be groupies
~~~~~~~~~~DP turns 25

2 comments:

drunkbh said...

I like your ammendment. There should definatly be a 3 tatoo minimum. After all, we don't want them unless they are nasty.

drunkbh said...

You're right. Some tatoos are better left unseen. Any guy that gets a tatoo of a heart is just weired.