Wednesday, May 18, 2005

COUNTDOWN!!!!!!!!

It is officially a week til rock whore day...

We are way behind on our "how to abduct Scott and whatever other hottttt rock guys we may come across". Maybe we can score a few of the really young Hoobastank guys. At least one of them is hot anyhow.


The cop friend that we (or me really) have is going to be in the pit with us. He said that he has some kind of backstage pass thing. I'm thinking that we need to either steal his, or promise sexaul favors to get ourselves back there. Remember, promising sex really doesn't mean you have to do anything. Hey, we are rock whore/groupies. We really should live up to the title.

Only a week til DP is 25!!!!!!!!!
It must suck t0 be old!
I promise I will get you the poster to put over your bed. I know you think Scott is hot too.

1 comment:

j.h. said...

we should take before and after picture of ourselves. that is if we actually survive the night. you are still getting the promised poster though.