Tuesday, May 31, 2005

My Darling Vic

I want to apologize to you for bugging you about you know what. I am sorry, but it is just so easy to get under your skin. Plus, it is a lot of fun to make you blush! You know that is a hobby for all of us girls.

I promise to stop teasing you if you promise never, never to speak to Chris, the creepy guy, who did NOT ask me to go see "Star Wars" with him. If you do so, I will personally give you a mohawk. I am sorry you broke up with your 17-year-old girlfriend. Congrats, you know have a stalker, who just so happens to be your sister's friend. Have fun. Remember, I told you to sleep with her, not date her. Listen next time! I love you, Puppy!

1 comment:

j.h. said...

come on, how can you not love him?