Friday, April 15, 2005

Surf School


Posted by Hello
For some unknown reason, I have decided that I want to be a surfer girl. (Maybe it is the prospect of hot surfer boys.) This new little obcession have taught me that most of my friends (all but one that I have asked) are really boring and chicken to try new things. Only Joanne B. has agreed to even try this whole surfing thing. She even found a place in Deerfield to take lessons. I hope some more of you "grows some balls" so the speak and give it a go. We are all going to look stupid while we learn to do it.

3 comments:

drunkbh said...

At least you won't need a life jacket. You already have two floatation devices.

j.h. said...

your's would float better. They are pretty much sack of water.

j.h. said...

I am the world's worst surfer! I am now going to take up curling.