Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Bring it on Scott


Scott Posted by Hello
I for one happen to think that Scott Weiland is really hot. DB used to think so too (even if she does think he is gay), until she got this crazy idea in her head that he doesn't have eyebrows. He had eyebrows! So what if they are light in color and not very big. That doesn't necessarly mean that he tweezes them and that he is not exactly heterosexual. (I am sure he does probably have his eyebrows done. Even rock stars are vain. Better spa treatments than heroine and rebab.)

This whole eyebrow thing started a new conversation about what things bug us. It used to be primarily skin and teeth, but now it seems like I am noticing every males eyebrows. I do have to admit that Scott's are kinda strange looking. I still maintain that he is rock-star-dirty-sexy. He doesn't even need eyebrows if you ask me. Remember, we have a date on May 25th, Baby! DB can have one of your band mates.

1 comment:

drunkbh said...

Okay, so I noticed that you seemed to find a picture of him with eyebrows. Have you not seen the Fall To Pieces video. I don't remember seeing any eyebrows in that video. Personally, i just think it is a little freaky for a guy to shave or pluck his eyebrows to that extreme. Of course if that man was a little on the feminine side then I guess that behaviour would be normal. I prefer a guy that doesn't care what he looks like. Personally, I like eyebrows as long as there are two of them.