Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Laziness

I am sitting here at work pondering how some people get through life being so damn lazy! There are some people I work with who I have yet to see actually work. They mainly just mill about the building, talk on the phone, and are constantly on break (on break from what?).

Yesterday I got into a little snit with one who has their moments of laziness, but has been more or less good about working lately (mostly because we have been so short-handed and if you ever what to leave you have to help get things done). I called her lazy and she told me to speak for myself. Either way you look at that comment it makes no sense! I was very clearly expressing my own opinion of her working habits (speaking for myself and no one else) and she knows better than to suggest that I loaf around and avoid work. My message to her is that if you can pick up a phone and answer it, then you better handle the call yourself. She is not my boss and she can't tell me to do work that she is too lazy to finish.

Today I got into it with too different co-workers. One seems to think that they are there just so that we can see them. Their job (in their own little disillusioned mind) is to do something that is no loner done. Even when they had a job to do they didn't do it. Moreover, two people do not need to do the same nothing together! Then both of these two bitch, whine, and moan about how much work sucks and how they don't get paid enough to do what they do. Seems to me that effing $2/hour would cover what they do all day. They are basically being paid to sit in an air-conditioned building all day and pass judgment on everyone who is working. They think I don't like them, and guess what?, they aren't wrong!

Some people at work are great to be around. I like going to work and seeing my friends.
I heart LP and DP!!!

2 comments:

drunkbh said...

I got your back girl. I think we can take these lazy SOB'S.

j.h. said...

There are FAR too many of them. We don't stand a chance.