Thursday, April 21, 2005

bored to death redneck

i'm sitting here in this god forsaking place again. it is soooooo boring today i can't stand myself. i wish some fine looking son of a biscuit eater would come in.at least one of jenni hoes boyfriends could come in and give us something to look at.i can't wait till next week when me and big tit jennie hoe go surfing. at least that want be so boring.i know at least then we will see alot of half naked guys running around.saturday night is girls night out so maybe i will get lucky and get jooked . i sure wish somebody would jook me. i am sooooooooooooo hornyyyyyyyyy.i fell in lust with damion today . i was just sitting in my chair thinking about how handsome and sexy he was and i had the most amazing orgazm you could possibly amagine.you should try it some time. damion is very powerful.he helps me with my hornyyyyyyyyy problem.

5 comments:

j.h. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
j.h. said...

You have some serious issues! I am glad that you got yourself an incubus, or demon lover, but I really don't need to hear about it. I am perfectly fine with not getting any.

j.h. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
drunkbh said...

I thought that I bought you an electric friend. Have you already killed it? Do we need to buy you another one? Damien is worn out girl. You have to give him a break.

j.h. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.