Wednesday, February 02, 2005

JH and DB's Night Out


L.L. Posted by Hello

Okay, so Drunk Bitch and I went out a few nights ago to see the "worst band in the world" play. I owe her big time for sitting though all that noise. I guess I will have to buy her a few Coronas next go-round. I still want the bass player, but seeing as it will never happen, I am not to concerned with it anymore. He can go screw himself. He still has yet to e-mail me back, and I except the fact that he never will.

DB and I had a few sheets of paper with out at the bar. I'm still trying to figure out if it is a good idea or a bad idea to write stuff down when you are drunk. It is however interesting to read back when you are sober. Here are the highlights of our creativity that night:

The Sex Lists

We got into a conversation about what celebrities we would hook up with and in what fashion. This was definitely a fun drunk talk.

Up Against a Wall/ Wild Monkey Sex

--Tommy Lee (ouch!! He can steer a boat with that puppy)

--Heath Ledger (JH's fav)

--Colin Farrell (DB)

--L.L. Cool J (DB fav)

--Kid Rock (even though he is fugly)

--Camel Toe from Not Fragile (Lisser's man)

Bed Buddy

--Lenny Kravitz

--Heath Ledger

--Usher (DB)

--L.L. Cool J

--Clay Walker

--Incubus's lead singer (who according to DB is NOT GAY; I've heard differently)

Relationship Worthy (If he can pass the test of either list one or two)

--Heath Ledger

--Gavin Rossdale

--Dave Navarro

--Will Smith (DB)

--Enrique (DB)

--Keith Urban

***No, It was not a typo, Heath and LL are on all three lists (bring it on baby!)***

I Would Rather F Her

--Paul

--Paul's two friends

--Prince

SS Really Sucks (Sucks Donkey Dick says DB), but it is a hell of a lot of fun drinking and writing!

1 comment:

drunkbh said...

I noticed that you haven't added the rest of our picks to the list yet.