Nothing more than my ramblings, entertainmnet for my friends, and stories of my rock whore life.
4 what?????!!!!
The post directly down from this one.System Of A Down concert
I thought it was a prediction on how long I would live.
Morbid- I'll check with you on Thursday to see if you're still around.
2 days now...hope you have a great time...just be careful...(God I sound like a mother)
I guess that answers my question.
Anyone ever see a donkey and a buffalo get it on ? I have hours and hours of animals and insects having relations.They are free, and i am looking for models for my internet ameoba sex site. I Love Taints
A week passes... you don't call, you don't write...LOL
Don't post her that often anymore.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
4 what?????!!!!
The post directly down from this one.
System Of A Down concert
I thought it was a prediction on how long I would live.
Morbid- I'll check with you on Thursday to see if you're still around.
2 days now...hope you have a great time...just be careful...(God I sound like a mother)
I guess that answers my question.
Anyone ever see a donkey and a buffalo get it on ?
I have hours and hours of animals and insects having relations.
They are free, and i am looking for models for my internet ameoba sex site.
I Love Taints
A week passes... you don't call, you don't write...
LOL
Don't post her that often anymore.
Post a Comment