Nothing more than my ramblings, entertainmnet for my friends, and stories of my rock whore life.
I miss you too!!! Are you there tomorrow? Hopefullu, I'll see you if I feel better. LOL!
I might be sick for 2 days.
oooh, i love me some rock whores...
I would be happy to make you feel better. ;)
I wasn't sick. I just didn't feel like working.
if you're not up to working. How bout we work something in??? I would luv to give that rim job. An then some.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I miss you too!!! Are you there tomorrow? Hopefullu, I'll see you if I feel better. LOL!
I might be sick for 2 days.
oooh, i love me some rock whores...
I would be happy to make you feel better. ;)
I wasn't sick. I just didn't feel like working.
if you're not up to working. How bout we work something in??? I would luv to give that rim job. An then some.
Post a Comment