A friend and I had the brilliant idea a few weeks ago to post a profile on a particular dating web-site. It has literally been non-stop fun. I know we should feel slightly bad about doing this, but how many guys on that site are actually looking for love? They pretty much all just want to get laid. I just want to play with them a bit.
The guys in my age group (I think it is currently set between 20 and 30) are either hilarious or just really sad. I am not the girl that gets dates in the real world, but I am so damn popular with these guys. I don't understand half of them. If you aren't particularly good looking, don't post a picture. And if you do feel the need to post a photo of yourself, at least make it a flattering one. If you don't have a nice body, please put on a shirt. And let me tell you, there is nothing sexier than a picture with your equally unattractive ex-girlfriend.
I have found a few interesting men on the site. (Not to mention several of my customers from work!) Some of them are just so funny and I am sure are just having good clean fun like my friend and I. One guy wrote a paragraph about how his multiple kids "need a mommy", and another simply requests that no fat chicks bother him. These are the true gems of on-line dating.
On the flip-side, there are those guys who pour their little hearts out about how they are looking for their princess and how desperate they are to find her. No matter how attractive the guy is, that makes you so unappealing. Desperation is just sad. Hey, they are actually willing to pay $30 a month to find "love."
Monday, March 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I want to see all the losers.
it would take a life time to see ALL of the losers!
Post a Comment